Tanner Tillman a linebacker, and a wide-receiver for the panthers. Recently, we asked him so questions about his senior year.
How'd you begin sports?
- I always watched my brother play with my parents and wanted to follow in his footsteps.
What would you tell a younger athlete looking up to you?
- Don't quit and it's over before you know it.
How do you make practice fun?
- Being physical and encouraging my fellow teammates.
Who are some contributors to your success as an athlete?
- My family, they always support me in everything I do.
What do you plan to do after high school?
- Go to the University of Arkansas.
Come support your panther football team tonight against Southside.