Jessalyn Johnson is the Center/Power Forward of the Heber Springs Lady Panthers. She has played all her life and has gotten better and better every single year. She is a hustler around the rim and a putback machine on the court. Recently we asked Jessalyn to reflect on her high school career...
1. What's your favorite memory as an athlete?
- Beating Southside my Sophomore year.
2. What is your motivational quote?
- What you put into is what you get out of it.
3. Game Day Ritual?
- Listen to music and just focus.
4. How do you make practice fun?
- I like to sing with Libby, makes the time pass a lot quicker.
5. What do you place to do after high school?
- Go to college and be a Nurse.
Come support Jessalyn and her fellow teammates tonight a the Panther Den!