Savannah is the captain for the Heber Springs Panther Volleyball team. She is a hard worker and always striving to have the best attitude on the court. Recently, we asked her a few questions...
How did you begin volleyball?
- Made a bet with a friend to make the team.
What is your favorite memory as an athlete?
- Having our best winning streak.
What would you tell a younger athlete looking up to you?
- Stay with it, don't quit when it gets hard.
How do you make practice fun?
- Cheer on the team.
What lessons have you learned?
- Have to have a good attitude to win.
What do you plan to do after high school?
- Go to college, become a business owner.
The Lady Panthers have an away game against Lonoke tomorrow.