Dalton Hall is a newly acquired panther looking to make hard hitting plays and motivate his teammates into making big plays. He made his way into the starting lineup as a outside linebacker but has sense been moved to defensive end for his speed and ferocity. He is also a member of the Sr. High Basketball team as a shooting guard or point guard.
What's your favorite memory as an athlete?
- When I scored my first touchdown, I did a front flip... then they called it back.
Any regrets as an athlete?
- I would say not moving to Heber soon enough.
How do you make practice fun?
- I am always screaming and hyping my teammates up at all times.
What lessons have you learned?
- Always respect your coaches and give 100% no matter what.
What do you plan to do after High School?
- Go to college, hopefully still playing football.
Come watch Dalton and his fellow teammates tomorrow night at Lonoke High School.
Game starts at 7:00 p.m. Be there to support and cheer on your Sr. High Panthers Football team.