Parker Ables is a 4 year All-State athlete for the Heber Springs Cross Country team. He is a huge asset for the team. He is a dedicated worker and will stop at nothing to win. Recently, we interviewed Parker reflecting on how he wants his senior your to be like.
- What's your Motivational Quote?
Pain is temporary.
- How do you make practice fun?
It can't be fun, but thinking of the reward.
- Who are some contributors to your success as an athlete?
Coach Goldman, Coach Cresswell and family who comes to support me.
- What lessons have you learned as an athlete?
Putting in the time is worth it.
- What do you plan to do after high school?
Going to college at Oklahoma Baptist to run for them.
Come watch Parker and his fellow teammates today at JPM.