Paige Foree is a senior athlete for the Heber Springs Lady Panther Volleyball team. She received an All-Conference Award last season for her great work on Varsity. Recently, we interviewed Paige and reflect on her high school career.
What lessons have you learned as an athlete?
- Don't ever stop no matter how hard it gets.
How'd you begin sport(s)?
- I started out playing basketball in Jr. High and then Freshmen I tried out for volleyball and have loved it ever since.
What would you tell a younger athlete looking up to you?
- Don't let anyone look down on you.
What's your favorite memory as an athlete?
- I would say the bus rides, because it gets you pumped for the games.
What do you plan to do after high school?
- Go to college, become a teacher and also a volleyball coach.
Come watch Paige and the other Lady Panthers today as they take on
Game time @4:00 p.m. at the Panther Den.