Jacob Bremmon is a three sport athlete: football, basketball, baseball. Bremmon always as a great attitude no matter any situation. A tireless worker, always strives to make himself and his teammates better. We asked him various questions about his high school athletic career.
What's your favorite memory as an HSHS athlete?
- Beating CAC in double overtime because it was one of the best games i've played
Who motivates you to preform your best?
- My mom
What you tell a younger athlete looking up to you?
- Never give up and always give your all because you never know what will come
What is your favorite motivational quote?
- It doesn't matter if you have the drive, if you don't have the gas.
Do you plan on playing at the college level?
- Yes, either football or baseball
On the team which of the seniors is the most interesting on social media?
- Dillon Spivey because he always post
Come watch Bremmon tonight as they play Clinton for the Battle of the Little Red at 7:00 sharp at Panther Stadium.